Reduces muscle fatigue and accelerates the healing of damaged tissues by increasing blood flow.
No More Injuries
Secures target joints and muscles in place with medical-grade silicone taping.
Provides your muscles with the support they need and takes your workout to the next level.
Empower Your Movement
WaveWear is protective compression wear that lowers muscle fatigue and improves athletic performance. It helps you take your workout to the next level.
No More Injuries
The clinically-tested WaveWear uses built-in adhesive silicone along with compression to effectively secure the muscle in place and prevents injuries.
WaveWear provides your muscles with the support they need. It reduces muscle fatigue and accelerates the healing of damaged tissues by increasing blood flow.
Kinesiology Taping Effect & Compression Wear
Calf Taping is effective for long-distance running or walking. It helps with leg swelling and calf aching, spasming or cramping.
How does it achieve Kinesiology Taping Effect?
Adhesive Silicone Technology: BWAS™
WaveWear's proprietary technology BWAS™ works to reduce muscle fatigue by 35%, which helps prevent injuries, recover faster and optimize performance.See more on BWAS™
Designed to provide the optimal pressure to support muscles, allowing you to perform better.
Uses body mapping technology to provide a comfortable fit.
Uses the Best Materials
for those whose measurements fall between two sizes
For Stronger Compression
Pick the smaller size
For Daily Use
Pick the larger size
How to Use
- Gradually increase usage time.
- We recommend starting from less than an hour to up to 5 hours at a time.
- Moisturize the skin before using as it significantly reduces irritation.
- Readjust the taping if you are using for long hours.
How to Wash & Dry
- We recommend hand-washing with neutral laundry detergent.
- You can use a washing machine, but this can reduce the product's life-cycle compared to hand-washing.
- Air dry in the shade and do not use a dryer.
- Do not use a dryer.
- Please note that durability can differ upon the user's environment and lifestyle.
- Do not iron.
- Avoid leaving the product in extreme temperatures.
- Avoid oil or chemicals.